Each of these DIY kits includes fan(s), shroud plate, and brackets
Note: -These kits require aluminum fabrication
-Spal's brushless fans cannot be activated with a traditional relay/switch setup. The fans will require a negative PWM input. If this is not something your fan controller or ECM can provide please order Spal's wiring kit with your DIY kit.
BRUSHLESS FAN BENEFITS:
- High resistance to vibration and mechanical stress levels
- Very long life under all operating conditions & environments
- Electronic controls with on-board diagnostics for reliable operation
- PWM & analog inputs for continuous fan speed adjustment based on fluid temperature
WHY CHOOSE BRUSHLESS FANS?
- Brushless Fans Can Move More Air Than Traditional Electric Fan Packages
- Brushless Fans Are Thinner Than "High Performance" Fan Packages
- Brushless Fans Can Be Added To Any Wizard Cooling Shroud Package
- Brushless Fans Run Quieter Than Normal Electric Fans
The shroud "blanks" comes complete with all of the material and fans needed to fabricate a custom shroud.
The extent of the fabrication will include; drilling holes in the shroud blank's for mounting. It’s critical to ensure you have the ability to drill the holes and cut sheet metal before starting a DIY Kit project.
View The Drawing
View The Fan Specs